Kanha Tiger Safari
Are you up for a thrilling journey of a lifetime? Join us at Tigerwalah for an unforgettable Kanha Tiger Safari. When it comes to touring Kanha National Park, our team of wildlife experts is a total pro. They know a lot about the park's secret locations and hidden gems, ensuring that your visit will be one to remember. You'll have the best opportunity to see those magnificent tigers that Kanha is known for if you take our professional guidance. For you, we'll design a special schedule for Tiger Safari in Kanha as per your preference. Prepare to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime experience with Tigerwalah!
**This is just a representation. The actual itinerary will be made as per the client's requirement.
Arrival Place: Kanha National Park
Day 1- Let’s Get into the Wilderness!
- Arrival at Nagpur/Jabalpur/ Raipur
- Pick up at the arrival point & check in at the resort of choice.
- Post lunch, head out for the first Jungle safari of the trip.
- Tea & coffee post safari at the Camp.
- Dinner & overnight stay at the Camp.
Day 2 & 3- Two days Full of Adventure!
- Early morning wake-up call & proceed for the Morning safari in Kanha National Park.
- (The duration of the morning safari is approximately 5 hours. Therefore, you would be provided with a packed breakfast which can be consumed at the designated point during the safari.)
- Post safari leisure time till lunch.
- Post lunch head out for a jeep safari in different areas of the park
- Dinner & overnight stay at the Camp.
Day 4- Last Day at Camp!
- Early morning, wake up and proceed for the last jungle safari of the trip.
- Post safari, check out from the Camp and proceed for onward journey.
3N/4 D Kanha Safari tour
Cost & Terms
Costs: Please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +919871431155 to know Kanha Tiger Safari cost.
- Stay for three nights on a full board basis on a twin-sharing basis.
- Six exclusive jeep safaris at Kanha National Park during the stay.
- All forest-related charges except the video camera fee are to be paid directly.
- Services of dedicated naturalists during all safaris.
- Pick & drop from Jabalpur /Nagpur/Raipur
- All applicable taxes.
- Travel cost till Nagpur/ Jabalpur/Raipur.
- All expenses of a personal nature- additional meals/laundry etc.
- Payable tips and gratuities.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Anything which is not part of the inclusions mentioned above.
You can add additional nights and safaris at Bandhavgarh / Pench National Park.
Night safari in the buffer zone of Kanha National Park
Zone-free and route free full day safari at Kanha National Park
Nature Walk along the banks of Banjar River exploring the Saal forests of Kanha
Visit Marble Rock, Dhuandhar Falls, Bhedaghat, and Yogini Temple at Jabalpur.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I reserve the Kanha National Park Tiger Safari? What else is required?
To prevent any last-minute hassle for travellers, safari reservations are made in advance for all wildlife destinations. Safari reservations for the Kanha National Park are available 120 days in advance. Ideally, we should receive all names and identification details (passport for foreigners, voter ID/ Pan/Aadhaar card/ DL for Indian citizens) at least 120 days in advance, along with advance payment.
Is there an age limit for reserve booking?
There is no specific age limit for safaris as per government rules. Children above five years of age are charged fully for safari; those below five years are not charged for Tiger Safari in Kanha National Park.
What is included in the Kanha Tiger Safari package?
We provide detailed inclusions and exclusions, along with costs, to ensure clarity. If you have any confusion, please feel free to ask us for clarification. Typically, our trips are priced ex-destination, meaning that travel costs to the destination are not included. However, we can assist you with travel arrangements at actual costs, which will be paid directly to the vendor. While we strive to provide all necessary amenities at our locations, there may be occasional challenges due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of our vendors and associates. Rest assured, our main focus remains on providing you with an unforgettable wilderness experience, and we believe that any challenges can be overcome.
What is the cancellation policy in case I want to back out from a trip?
For Refunds, Please Visit Here