Bandhavgarh Tiger Safari
Tigerwalah offers Bandhavgarh Tiger Safaris, where you can witness majestic Royal Bengal Tigers living in their natural environment. Our expert naturalists and guides will take you on a thrilling jeep safari in Bandhavgarh that promises incredible sightings and life-changing interactions with these astounding animals. Create cherished memories as you explore the stunning scenery, abounding animals, and unique ecology of Bandhavgarh National Park. Choose Tigerwalah for an exceptional Bandhavgarh jungle safari that blends enthusiasm, knowledge, and a profound appreciation for nature's treasures.
**This is just a representation. The actual itinerary for the Bandhavgarh safari package will be made as per the client's requirement.
Arrival Place: Bandhavgarh National Park
Bandhavgarh National Park remains closed for visitors on Wednesday afternoon
Day 1- Arrival at Jabalpur/ Katni.
- Pick up at the arrival point & transfer to the Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve by road.
- Post early lunch, head out for the first game drive of the trip.
- Dinner & overnight stay.
Day 2 & 3: Power-packed Jungle Excursions!
- Early morning wake-up call & proceed for morning Bandhavgarh safari with packed breakfast.
- Post Safari leisure time till lunch
- Post lunch, head out for the afternoon safari in a different zone of the Bandhavgarh
- Exit from the park at the designated time.
- Dinner & overnight stay at the Resort.
Day 4- A Final Visit To Wildlife!
- Early morning, wake up & proceed for the last safari of the trip at Bandhavgarh.
- Post breakfast, check out, and proceed for an onward journey.
3 N/4 Days Bandhavgarh Itinerary
Cost & Terms
Cost of Bandhavgarh National Park safari packages: Please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +919871431155
- Stay for three nights on a full board basis, twin sharing in rooms.
- Six exclusive jeep safaris with dedicated guides at Bandhavgarh.
- All forest-related charges.
- Services of dedicated naturalists during all safaris.
- Return transfers from Katni/ Jabalpur.
- All applicable taxes.
- Travel cost till Katni / Jabalpur.
- All expenses of personal nature during the trip- en route meals, bottled water, laundry, etc.
- Payable tips and gratuities.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Anything which is not part of the inclusions mentioned above.
Add on options
- Visit to Bhedaghat waterfalls at Jabalpur
- Visit Khajuraho temples/ Panna National Park, approx 240 km
- Visit Sanjay Dubri National Park/ Kanha National Park
- Full-day safari which provides zone-free and route-free access to all safari zones with early entry and exit options
- Night safari in the buffer zone at Bandhavgarh National Park.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I reserve the Bandhavgarh tiger safari? What else is required?
To prevent any last-minute hassle for travellers, safari reservations are made in advance for all wildlife destinations. Safari reservations for the Bandhavgarh National Park are available 120 days in advance. Ideally, we should receive all names and identification details (passport for international people, voter id/ Pan/Aadhaar card/ DL for Indian citizens) at least 130 days in advance, along with advance payment.
Is there an age limit for Bandhavgarh tiger reserve booking?
There is no specific age limit for safaris as per government rules. Children above five years of age are charged fully for safari; below five years are not charged for Bandhavgarh tiger safari.
What is included in the safari Bandhavgarh National Park package?
We provide detailed inclusions and exclusions, along with costs, to ensure clarity. If you have any confusion, please feel free to ask us for clarification. Typically, our trips are priced ex-destination, meaning that travel costs to the destination are not included. However, we can assist you with travel arrangements at actual costs, which will be paid directly to the vendor. While we strive to provide all necessary amenities at our locations, there may be occasional challenges due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of our vendors and associates. Rest assured, our main focus remains on providing you with an unforgettable wilderness experience, and we believe that any challenges can be overcome.
What is the cancellation policy in case I want to back out from a trip?
For Refunds, Please Visit Here