Corbett Wildlife Tour
Welcome to Jim Corbett National Park - the enchanting land of Roar, Song, and Trumpet. Immerse yourself in the mesmerizing wilderness by choosing to stay inside the best tiger reserve in India at various government guest houses. Witness the beauty of nature as you watch herds of majestic elephants or graceful deer grazing in the lush grasslands on the banks of the Mighty Ramganga River which flows through the heart of Dhikala zone. And if luck favours you, you might catch a glimpse of a regal tiger strolling along the banks of Ramganga during the early mornings or late evenings. Jim Corbett National Park promises an unparalleled experience of living amidst the untamed beauty of the forests.
**This is just a representation. The actual itinerary will be made as per the client's requirement.
Arrival Place: Jim Corbett National Park
Day 1: Let The Adventure Begin
- Arrival at the Ramnagar station.
- Pick up at the arrival point & proceed to the Dhangarhi gate, which is 17 km from Ramnagar town.
- After verifying the permits, drive to Dhikala FRH through 31 km of pristine wilderness.
- Check-in at FRH and room allocation.
- Post lunch, head out for the afternoon safari in the famous Dhikala grasslands.
- Dinner & overnight stay.
Day 2 & 3- Back to Back Safari Plans
- Early morning wake-up call & proceed for the Morning safari at the Corbett.
- Breakfast post safari at FRH and leisure time till lunch.
- Post lunch, head out for the afternoon game drive.
- Dinner & overnight stay at the Camp.
- Early morning, wake up and proceed for the last safari of the trip.
- Breakfast at FRH
- - Check out post breakfast and proceed for an onward journey.
Cost & Terms
Costs: Please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +919871431155
- Stay for three nights at FRH in the Dhikala zone.
- One cycle of meals per day during the stay.
- Six exclusive jeep safaris from FRH during the stay
- All forest-related charges.
- Services of dedicated naturalists during all safaris.
- Pick & drop from Ramnagar Railway station
- All applicable taxes.
- Travel cost to Ramnagar.
- All expenses of personal nature- Mineral water, additional meals.
- Payable tips and gratuities.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Anything which is not part of the inclusions mentioned above.
Points to note:
- Accommodation at Dhikala And other FRHs is basic and managed by the government, so luxury should not be expected.
- The cafeteria at the FRH serves only vegetarian food. Eggs are available for breakfast.
- There is a limited phone network in the area.
- The rooms are fitted with fans and geysers only, there is no provision for AC in peak summer months also.
- Please note that even if you choose early check-in or late check-out, room allocation will be done at the specified check-in time of 11:30 AM.
Extend your stay by an additional night in Ramnagar and seize the opportunity to book day visits to Bijrani, Jhirna, or Dhela zones. If you're seeking offbeat experiences, feel free to inquire about our walking safari tours conducted in the Buffer Forest of Corbett National Park. Discover the hidden gems of the wilderness on foot and lose yourself in the untouched beauty of the natural surroundings.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I reserve my tiger safari packages in India? What else is required?
To prevent any last-minute hassle for travellers, safari reservations are made in advance for all wildlife destinations. Safari reservations for the Jim Corbett National Park are available 45 days in advance. Ideally, we should receive all names and identification details (passport for international people, voter id/ Pan/Aadhaar card/ DL for Indian citizens) at least 90 days in advance, along with advance payment.
Is there an age limit for safaris?
There is no specific age limit for safaris as per government rules. Children above five years of age are charged fully for safari; those below five years are not charged.
What is included in the Corbett Wildlife Tour package?
We provide detailed inclusions and exclusions, along with costs, to ensure clarity. If you have any confusion, please feel free to ask us for clarification. Typically, our trips are priced ex-destination, meaning that travel costs to the destination are not included. However, we can assist you with travel arrangements at actual costs, which will be paid directly to the vendor. While we strive to provide all necessary amenities at our locations, there may be occasional challenges due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of our vendors and associates. Rest assured, our main focus remains on providing you with an unforgettable wilderness experience, and we believe that any challenges can be overcome.
What is the cancellation policy in case I want to back out from a trip?
For Refunds, Please Visit Here